Dear beloved Guests,
We would like to thank you for not giving up on your holiday dreams during this global crisis caused by the corona virus pandemic. Since our first day of operation, the wellbeing of our guests has been of utmost importance along with providing a pleasant and carefree stay. Now more than ever our property has taken all obligatory measures of safety and hygiene to protect our guests and our staff from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, we are working daily to ensure that our premises comply with the regulations and the protocol issued by the Greek Government and the Ministry of Health including everything from hand hygiene, personal protection measures, sanitizing products, disinfected items for private use and safety instructions throughout our rooms and public areas. Currently our staff is being trained in the new operating rules.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our visitors and staff:
- A special coordinator has been appointed as the person in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- There is special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an incident.
- In the reception there will be antiseptic with at least 75% alcohol for visitors.
- Disinfection of keys and all public spaces and especially in high-risk items.
- Collaboration with the health authorities in case of COVID-19.
- We keep a file with the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail, address).
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of our rooms with extra focus on high contact spots such as switches, controls, door handles and more.
- Disinfecting the rooms with steam cleaner prior to your arrival.
- All rooms and the reception are being ventilated naturally through open windows so that the air is renewed.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitization of public areas and surfaces such as the front desk, door handles, restaurant tables and utensils, public bathrooms and room keys.
- We have set up hand sanitizers in public guests’ areas and floor markings to keep safe distances between guests.
- We have re-arranged the tables and chairs of our breakfast room and the pool loungers to the safe distances.
- We have adjusted the meal preparation process to comply with the obligatory catering rules.
- All check-in and check-out documents & processes are made contactless (through online documents and e-services).
For any information regarding health and safety measures against COVD-19 or any reservation inquiries, please contact us directly through: [email protected] or via phone/Whats App +306980736815.
We look forward to welcoming you again, soon!